Thursday, April 11, 2013

De Jesus Girls \\ Poor Farm Park \\ Native Family Photographer

Really what can I say about the De Jesus Ladies, that I haven't already said in the past? The most beautiful, full of life, and amazing women! I love every time I get a phone call or message from Candice wanting to update their family photos.! & now I am excited to announce that Candice is starting to work with Photography too! I look forward to seeing what her beautiful eye for love and nature produce. But until then I have some beautiful images from last night to share with all my readers. I hope you enjoy and grow to love this family as much as I do!






Just a year difference in these beautiful images.
                      


To see more of the beautiful native images I captured of the De Jesus Ladies you can check out the PASS Album at : http://hildebrandt-photography.pass.us/dejesus


No comments:

Post a Comment