Monday, September 9, 2013

I got my sexy on with Jen Sinclair Photography // Photographer turned Client

I was the client full out client for a sexy session with the talented Jen Sinclair Photography. Once I found out that Drew would be making a home visit this September I knew I needed to get some photos from him.

After having Julian I really got lazy on loosing the baby weight. lets be honest I was so lazy...

 & 


I was so unhappy in my own skin, and pushing 180 lbs. NOT COOL! So it was time to make a change, I started working out more, eat less, and cutting out all the sugar. It worked like a charm I have lost over 25+ pounds and really gained so self confidence in my own skin again.

Can you say two birds with one stone? That's right Give Drew a sexy homecoming gift & show off how amazing I look now... AwesomeSauce

I contacted Jen (Last minute I have to add) she worked around her schedule for me so I could get these images back in time for drew's homecoming. During our session together we were all laughs! From silly pet stories to our fights with the Photography Gods. I felt super comfortable and beautiful. I gave Jen the location of my Family home and Junk Yard that's right a Junk Yard! She pulled it off for sure, I felt and looked amazing and can't wait to share them with the man I love!


Yes I am a curvy girl & Yes Julian gave me stretch marks. You will see both in my images they are 100% me with just a touch of brightening.

Take a peek for yourself...


All photos are provided by Jen Sinclair Photography! Please view her full blog post on our session together at : Erica's Sexy Session







 


Big thank yous to Jen Sinclair for all the amazing images and really giving me all the extra confidence that these have brought to my world. I know Drew is going to love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment