Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Savannah & Jay Tie the Knot // Hanover Wedding Photographer


August 31, 2013
Pocahontas State Park

I met Jay and Savanna many years ago when I started dating my now husband to be. At that time they were simply just friends nothing more, but it's true I could even see then that they were meant for each other. About a year later when Jay was my room mate I told him that I see them as a couple in the future and that I know he would get married again and Savanna was his one! 

These two are one of  kind pair. Jay is a former U.S. Marine with a special kind of humor, Savanna is a beautiful woman that sure can put Jay in his place in 2.5 seconds. They have been friends for so long before dating and now becoming Husband and Wife. They are both strong Rugby Players in Mechanicsville, Va. What a team they make. 

The Wedding was held at Pocahontas State Park in Chesterfield, Virginia this an amazingly beautiful backdrop for such a special day Jay and Savanna exchanged personal vows along with the Bride writing an ultra special set of Vows to her new step daughter.

there was not a dry eye in the park after that magical moment. I am happy to welcome Mr. & Mrs. Jay Stanley into the Hildebrandt Photography Family!










"We're here today because I am not only getting a husband, I'm getting a beautiful, smart, and very special daughter. We may have just started to get to know each other but I already know I love you with all my heart..."










Then you have my oldest chest bumping the Groom... Yea we are a family business around here. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment