Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A little Blog post about Me!

I think we should start the new Hildebrandt Photography Blog off right, by introducing Me! My life, loves, and hobbies that all add up to making me the photographer I am today! So where to start? 
Well lets see the facts: 1 Husband, 2 sons (almost), 3 animals (2 dogs, 1 cat), My oldest son is in the 4th grade, 5 My favorite number, 6 years with my great husband, 7 in my work weeks... Wow I could keep that going but it is starting to get really hard to match numbers with my life. So here is a little more that doesn't have a number tied to it. I love life and every stepping stone that comes with it!

Why Photography?
My answer is why not? I guess you can say that I was the Football mom that was always behind the flash but never got to be in the photos. That was not enough for me, So I took the time to learn all that I can, and I still am sucking in all that I can about my new passions! So I took the leap and opened Hildebrandt Photography, I'm not going to lie it has been really hard this past year to get things rolling and keeping my spirits up but I have some great friends and family members behind me and supporting me! Most of all my Husband! He's really great!

So I have added  a few photos that put my life into images for you to enjoy! 

<3 Erica
 My husband & Oldest son last summer in Washington D.C. on our Day trip to the Mall

 My oldest son Cody - in his 9 year old photos! He will be all over the blog a lot, I mean he is my little pride and joy!

 My youngest son... which is on the way Due October 9, 2011

My Husband playing with our youngest during our first Maternity photos

 This is my cute little Nephew, trust em you will be seeing him again soon on the blogs!

& to round out this little set of photos is Me working at 9 month pregnant with some of the Amazing women from the Lillard Wedding I photographed last weekend (9.3.2011) I promise it will be up here on the blog very soon in full!

So that's me and some of my work in this crazy Photography World!
<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment