Friday, August 24, 2012

One Frame Friday | August 24 | Richmond Family Photographer

Well it's Friday again! I thought One Frame Friday posts were going to be a simple way to show off my Favorite images. But now that I have been posting them for a little over a month I can say it is not easy! I am starting to think that these one frame posts are harder to come up with than a regular post. Because I love my Job and put all I have into every session I shoot it makes it super hard to pick just one frame for the Friday post. This week I bring you, Victoria in her 8 month with Mr. Adam



I feel like we had a very pregnant in Wonderland feel going on. I love this image!!! This is a secret Back ally in Downtown Ashland with 3 buildings intersecting together! This is another one of those Wall hangers in my book!

Happy Friday Fans!!



No comments:

Post a Comment