Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day from Hildebrandt Photography

A long long time ago there was a little boy and a little girl, both so sweet and inoccent. They were the best of friends growing together and the years go by... Isn't that how all the love stories start? Well I have a great story to tell on this most recent of Valentine's Days.

Once Apon A Time there was a great photographer working hard to put together a business while raising 2 great boys. She was given countless chances to photograph amazing couples and families that were so in love. So in love that the couples inspired her to be a better Wife and love every sweet moment she gets with her Husband, and the Families showed her how to be a great Mom to her 2 awesome boys! I talk to this photographer often to hear her say "I am so thankful for all the great clients that I photograph every week, that I know they have all helped me to become a better person." And so on this day of great celebrated love, I share with you a few of these great clients that have helped my love to keep growing!


































You ask how will this Photographer be spending her Valentine's Day?


Well I will be spending the night with my 2 Valentine's, Cody & Julian, My sons. We will be watching both HellBoy Movies while eating popcorn and ice cream for dinner! All the time missing my Husband who will be overseas working.

Happy Valentine's Day 
<3 Erica Stanley
Owner & Photographer of
Hildebrandt Photography

P.S. What a healthy dinner? Ice Cream & Popcorn... Maybe I will let Cody have that and I will have a big Salad. :o)





2 comments:

  1. i love this ... and are so much like myself its scarey... so creative ... happy valentines day very talented friend and Woman Photographer!! :)
    <3 Jennifer Trimmer

    ReplyDelete