Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Mini Sessions |Limited Time Announcement|

THEY'RE BACK! That's right I have finally announced my first set of Mini Sessions for 2012.

What is different from a Mini Session & a Full Session with Hildebrandt Photography? Let me break it down for you:


A Mini Session with Hildebrandt Photography is a great way to capture some updated photos of your children, your loved ones, or even just you! So here we go the details for my Spring Mini Sessions...


Here's what $60 will get you, 30 minutes with Me! I will bring Props that go with the Spring Holidays, including a sweet little bunny. With (blog only special) 10% off your print order. I will take all the great photos from our session, edit them, then display them for you in an online gallery. From that you will be able to pick 15 of your favorite images. These images will be delivered to you with the Hildebrandt Photography logo included. These digital images are sized to be uploaded to Facebook or an online source only.

I will only be opening 8 session slots, so make sure you snag your session soon! Payment is due at time of booking.
March 17: 11am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm, & 2:45pm
March 18: 10:15am or 11:00am
These sessions are going on the first paid gets the slot system. And are running back to back so please make sure you arrive for your session on time if not early. And last but not important, the location for these Spring Minis has not been chosen yet but will be in the near future.

I can't wait to shoot these awesome sessions!
<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment