Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Year Special |Limited Time Special|

Happy Leap Year 2012! On a special occasion like this I feel that I should celebrate, and I want to pass that erge to celebrate on to my clients. So now I offer a Pre-sale of some of my Spring Sale Items that will be offered in April.

The Rules... This sale will last from 9:01pm (Feb. 28) to 12:01am (Mar. 1) Everything listed on the card will be offered at the price listed beside it. All pre-sale items must be paid with in 24 hours of the invoice being sent. If the invoice is not paid with in 24 hours the special price will be void. You must e-mail HILDEBRANDTPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM with the selected item/s that you will purchase, I will then turn and send you a paypal invoice and detailed e-mail for your selected pre-sale items.

Happy Shopping!


<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment