Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mommy 1st Photographer 2nd | Richmond Wedding Photographer

Over the last year I have been working hard to build Hildebrandt Photography in to the thriving and growing photography infant. And as most of you know last October I gave birth to my sweet and handsome boy Julian. Which has filled my life with lots of love and well even longer to-do lists. But many years before I had Julian I became a mom to a sweet 4 year old, who is now quickly approaching the terrible teen years... DANGER DANGER!!! Let me tell you I am trying to take in every minute I can before Cody realizes Moms are uncool and become the Teen Boy!!!

Wow that's scary just typing it!

Last week my bigger little boy got his first trip to Boy Scout Summer Camp! When I was little I loved Girl Scout Summer Camp it was so much fun and a whole week as an adult! It was Awesome! I was so proud of him and excited to see him enjoy camping as much as I did. On parents night it was had to leave, but easier because I knew I got to pick him up the next morning.

Here are a few of the Mommy shots I got on parents night. That's right I'm a mom 1st & a photographer 2nd so these shots are not the normal ones I post on this blog, but better. I was thinking as a pound mom and not a professional photographer.

My Boy Scout:









These images were take SOOC with no edits or alterations. Come back tomorrow to get the first look at my September (Heading back to School) Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment