Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ashleigh & Ryan {Sneak A Peak} \\ Ashland Berry Farm \\ Hanover Engagement Photographer

\\SNEAK A PEAK\\

Ashleigh & Ryan are Engaged!!
Congratulations guys, y'all make the cutest couple & I love you both!








I'm excited to share more, very soon!


**"All images are the property of Hildebrandt Photography ©Redistributing or altering these images is strictly prohibited.ATTENTION CLIENTS:DO NOT crop out logos, but if you do or if you post the image you own from your disc, you MUST include the business name in your caption:Blog coming once a month @ http://www.hildebrandt-photography.com/"**

Please do not screen shot the photo and remove the watermark. I will have to remove and report the photos if it happens. Please Understand this is my business and I am try to run it as nice as I can.

Thanks so much for understanding.
Erica**




No comments:

Post a Comment