Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Toney Family \\ Christmas Tree Farm Mini \\ Hanover Tree Farm \\ Beaverdam Family Photographer


\\ SNEAK A PEAK \\

The Toney Family

Christmas Tree Farm Mini Sessions by Hildebrandt Photography


Mr. Owen & Ms. Emma were hanging out with me again today, I haven't had the chance to see these two loves since Mr. Owen Turned 1 & wow they have grown up. I will say Mr. Owen gave me, mom, & Emma a run for our money today. But I had a ton of fun with them out at the Farm and can't wait to do it again!
Here are a few of my favorite images from todays Mini Session!
ENJOY!





I think he was on the phone with his agent about having to hold Emma's hand on today's Shoot....
It really is one of those times when I think to myself, I couldn't ask for better clients! & a big thank you once again to The Hanover Pines Tree Farm, for allowing us to use their beautiful property for our Christmas Tree Mini Session.

Hanover Pines Tree Farm is open and operating Friday, Saturday, & Sunday from now to Christmas for all your Really Christmas Tree needs. Not only do they have 5 different tree types to pick from but they also have very beautiful handmade hangings, and carved wooden Santas, Angels, & Horses. It's a great afternoon trip for all families. 




No comments:

Post a Comment