Monday, January 7, 2013

Fannon Family Pt. 1 \\ Bowling Green, Virginia \\ Caroline Family Photographer

The Fannon Family


Photos taken in the Small Town of Bowling Green


From the Beautiful Madison to the Candy wanting Daygan these kiddos never fail in giving me great photos. Now that Daygan has started to grow and become mobile it was a small stretch to ask him to sit still and smile but no worries I was able to capture great images of him Smiling and running straight for me. Now as for Madison I don't think I will ever have trouble getting her to smile. Those are two really great kids and I love the fact that even after moving the Family to the Mountains of Virginia I still get the chance to photograph them when they swing a trip back home.

So here is a little Peak at my first Photo Session of 2013 with the Fannon Family.












Just adorable! Until the next time they head down this way, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment