Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shannon's | Bridal Photos

I will not pretend that I am this great experienced photographer with 100s of years experience under my belt. Lets face it we all know that I am working hard to learn and grow as a photographer, so I am happy to say that you my fans will get to be some of the first to see me VERY FIRST BRIDAL session...

It was a long drive from Ashland to Abora, VA but it was truly worth the time and contractions. Shannon was only 9 days away from her big day and you could tell she was so excited! She lives out of a big farm with lots of land, dogs, and a great big pond. But we can't forget the ducks, chickens, and of course the groom to be, Chris. Which all made great backdrops (except Chris) for these amazing bridal photos of Shannon.

Enjoy!


























Side note about the drive home from Abora: I was headed home through Louisa, VA when yes there was another aftershock earthquake. Now I will say the first earthquake did not give me any trouble, but this aftershock well it sent me into per term labor (for the 2nd time). So after the remaining hour drive home, stopping at the gas station, and drinking what I think was at least a gallon of water, my doctor sent me to the hospital to slow my son down yet again.

<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment