Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jamie & Jamie's Engagement Photos

I had an amazing chance to meet 2 great loves! Jamie & Jamie, and they are getting Married!!!! Next September I will have the great honor to photograph their Fall Wedding! But don't let me get to far ahead of myself, We were able to shoot this session at Lewis Genter Botanical Gardens in Richmond, VA!

From the amazing lighting, beautiful flowers and landscape, to the amazing stories that Jamie's Grandfather had for me, it was GREAT to finally get to photograph there. I mean when I got home I had to tell my whole family how much fun I had!

So here we go he are most of their beautiful Engagement Photos, (with the exception of one that we have to save for the Wedding)

Congratulations Jamie & Jamie!
<3 Erica














































No comments:

Post a Comment