Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Costello's Holiday Photos

One day after my final Wedding for 2011, I got the joy of photograph the Costello family! With a beautiful 6 month old girl (Arleigh, what a cute girl name) 

I was a little worried that after the 2 days of rain that the Park (Maymont) would be super wet and muddy, but Lady Luck was on our side! So much sunlight and such a beautiful day for Holiday photos. Check out all that this beautiful family had to bring to the session, and ENJOY!


























[Momma "C": What I need now from you, please pick the photo/s that you want to fill the holiday card that you and Daddy "C" have decided on for the 10 prints, e-mail the image number over to me with your card option number & I will order your prints please have these selections to me no later than Next Monday (November 7) I will then e-mail you a screen shot of your card for approval before I order your prints.]

<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment