Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Saunders |Maternity|

Belly Bumps! Full of growing Babies! Maybe it is just me but I fell that there has been a super Baby Boom in 2011, In my family alone there were 3 grand-babies born this year, mine included. Then I have 3 friends currently expecting. Not to forget I have 2 clients expecting! One of these beautiful mommas to be was shoot at the start of this month.

Katrina was a friend from High School that found me again over the Internet. She is expecting her first baby girl due in December, with a nice big round belly I got some amazing photos early on a Saturday morning. We drove down to the South Anna boat landing and snapped so great colors and backdrops. 

I can't wait any longer, here are my favorites from Saturday's early morning maternity session.

Enjoy!











<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment