Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cowell Twins |Birthday Boys|

I had the chance a few weeks back to shoot two amazing boys. I know I say that about almost all my client's children, but really these brothers are AMAZING! What's my reasoning? Not only did these sweet boys share a small belly bump so sweetly but one was born with Autism. He is high functioning but still need a little helping hand, that's where his great twin brother comes in to the picture. Giving him a helping hand, taking his time with Michael and understanding that he must take it slow with his brother and love him. I love these great little boys, I know a lot of people today that could take a lesson from these amazing boys!

We sent the day out at Poor Farm Park walking from one side the other, well at least I felt that way. Starting with the playground, moving to the 100s of stairs, to the back woods and creek. I love all the back drops that I had to work with on the nice warm November day, But this new momma was not in shape for the up hill trek back to the car! But what beautiful photos came out of the day was worth the short breath and screaming leg muscles!

Happy 6th Birthday Michael & RJ, here are just a few of my favorites from our day in the park.

Enjoy!











<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment