Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SeniorRep Jonathan \\ Glen Allen High School \\ Glen Allen Senior Photographer

Jonathan H.

Class of 2013
Glen Allen High School
Hildebrandt Photography's SeniorRep


Welcome Jonathan!














Jonathan is one of our 3 lucky SeniorReps for 2013. But the luck doesn't end there! Just for knowing Jonathan you will receive 2 FREE (8x10) prints & 10% off your Senior Portrait session with me!

That's right a discount & free prints! 

Do you already have your Senior portraits?

No biggie I offer many other Senior tailored photo sessions for you to choose from... 

Prom Session
Homecoming Session
Spirit Session
Spring Senior Session
and many more! 

Are you a 2014 Senior?

I'm on the Hunt for YOU!


Are you a 2014 Senior? Are you a big people person? Would you like the chance to earn unlimited Prints and Products with your images on them? 

Then maybe you are the Senior I'm hunting for!

I am looking for 2 great Seniors from the near by High Schools to take on my 2014 SeniorRep challenge. If you interested in learning more about the program please contact me today for your application. 
For more on the program check out this special blog post 



No comments:

Post a Comment