Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Getting my Learn on \\ Rachel Brenke Workshop \\ Fredericksburg Portrait Photographer

Getting My Learn On

August 4, 2012


As a Photographer I am constantly on the hunt for new products, new edits, and great photographers to learn from. I have talked about Rachel Brenke Before on this blog but never about the great workshop that I attended last month.

WOW! She is one of the top photographers in my book! Not only does she hold multiple Masters Degrees, a bar license, & have 3 beautiful children, but she has built a very 
successful photography Business that started in Virginia and moved to Texas! 

I don't see where I could learn something from her! During the day long workshop hosted in Fredericksburg Virginia I got to have tons of one on one learning time from one of the greats! I am telling you if you are a momographer or a professional you would be a fool not to take one of her workshops....

Which you can find here:

Here are some of my favorite images that came out of the workshops shooting time,





I look forward to my next encounter with Rachel but until then I am a daily reader of her blog, and Facebook posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment