Friday, October 12, 2012

Chilly Fall \\ What to Wear \\ Hanover Family Portraits Photographer

What to Wear
\\ Chilly Fall \\


That's right the seasons have changed which means the bright sundress and fun flip flops will no long rock your photo shoot. Don't freak! I am Here to help, as I always am!
So what can you wear in these chillier times to capture that perfect beauty or family portrait? Oh where to start...

PICKING YOUR BASE COLOR!

Nature proves us photographers with some amazing background colors, so your wardrobe choices need to be more neutral with small color pops. Play it safe by starting with these colors:
\\ Cream 
\\ Brown
\\ Tan
\\ Gold
\\ Gray

PICKING YOUR POP COLOR!

Now I wouldn't want you to super plain in front of these awesome colors of fall, so let's through in a rockin POP color. Now before I give you the list of perfect colors I want to make it clear a pop color is just that it pops, bringing all the viewers attention to you over the overly eye catching background we all love so much about fall.

What makes a great fall pop color?
\\  Teal
\\ Navy Blue
\\ Sunset Red
\\ Tangerine Orange
\\ Forest Green
\\ Rain Blue

How do you add your pop color with out over dosing?
That's a lot simpliar than you think! ASSESORIES! Belts, braclets, shoes, sweaters, scarfs.... The possiblies are endless! (hint hint) young children can even wear your pop color as a shirt, or if going with Navy Blue, dark jeans! Adults can not pull off so much of the pop color in the form of a shirt or jeans.

Also, don't think that your Sunset Red belt has to be the exact same Sunset Red as your husband's sneakers or you daughters hair bow. That is the beauty of photographs! Close resemblance in Senset Reds or Rain Blues will be enough to bring the focal eye to you and tie you all together as a group and not a buch of individuals just pulled together.

STILL CAN'T SEE THE WHAT TO WEAR TIES?

Do you really think I would leave you hanging like that? I didn't think so! That's right I have created a special Pinterest Board with tons of outfit ideas from individuals to families, and real life photos taken by some other great photographer with some great what to wear inspiration!

While your over on my Pinterest Boards, check out all the other fun that I have pinned for you!

WtW \\ Chilly Fall

*\\* Your fall session availability with Hildebrandt Photography there are only a few peak session dates left before I move into Winter photos... Which are scares and hard to book! Why? Cause I hate the cold! Hehe More so than my hate for the cold Virginia is becoming the state for dry winters... No Snow :( which means ugly photos. *\\*

Would you like one of my remaining open dates for this fall?
Check out this special post that I will keep updated regularly with my openings and willingness to photograph!











No comments:

Post a Comment