Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What am I thankful for? |Personal|

This time of year really makes us all sit down, take a minute and think of what we really are thankful to have in our lives. I decided that since I am a photographer, I would have to put my photographer's spin of the challenge. So here we have it day by day starting with November 1st...

I am thankful for an amazing 2011!


I am thankful for coupons! Because of my crazy coupons I was able to buy all these poweraids & waters for dirt cheap. They really came in handy over my son's football season.
I am thankful for getting to grow so round, and my son's T-shirts.
I am thankful that my job gave me lots of time to rest and grow a healthy baby boy.
I am thankful for getting to be a mom again!
I am thankful for my amazing husband! He gives so much and asks for so little in return, I am glad I could give him another little Hildebrandt to play with.
I am thankful to be a mother to 2 amazing sons! Who could ask for more?
I am thankful for moments like this! All that was missing was Cody who was at school getting his learn on.
I am thankful for my dad!
I am thankful for great protection!
I am thankful an outgoing, full of life nine year old!
I am thankful for a strong relationship with my best friend!
I am thankful for my large extended family!
I am thankful for an Amazing first year in Business for myself! I am still learning and growing but I think I have had a great start.
I am thankful for Baby Bumps!
I am thankful for Great Families!
I am thankful for Beautiful Brides!
I am thankful for Growing Babies!
I am thankful for Young Adults! Watching and learning from their parents at every chance they get.
I am thankful for amazing clients, that allow me to take photo like this!
I am thankful for sweet amazing couples, that just want to celebrate their love!
I am thankful to do something I love!
I am thankful for the innocence of children.
I am thankful for a great papa! Someone that walked into a crazy family and excepted them as his own.
I am thankful to catch silly faces on children's faces!
I am thankful for my MOM, she has really been there supporting me all the way!
I am thankful for the love my family has taught me!
I am thankful for the fun of Halloween and Family!
And I am thankful for all that my husband has given! Leaving his family here in Virginia to fight for a cause that means so much! Thank You!

<3 Erica

2 comments:

  1. Erica ..me and you have never met but you know my cousin lacy J!!! .. ever since you did her pics by the railroad tracks i have been following you on your blog & on facebook! ... I am also starting my own photography business and I feel as though me and you are on the same level with it all. I can relate to alot that you do as far as your type of photography your interests .. and how you love to incoroporate your family and how important they are to you into your career!! ME TOO! ... I find it a great compliment when I have other photographers recongize my work so I try and give props when I can to others as well! I Absolutely love this blog post!!! ... It inspired me .. as I might have to do the same on my blog! :) .. I hope to meet you one day! But wanted to let you know I have watched you grow as well as my business and I think your personal touch & personality "<3 ERICA" ... lets your fans and clients know you put your all into your work! ... Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ... & Congrats on your new edition!
    <3 Jennifer Trimmer
    Jennifer Trimmer Photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! I love getting amazing comments and reviews. I work hard to make my business my own and I am happy that it shows.

    <3 Erica

    ReplyDelete