Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Personal Tuesday | Mommy to a 6 month old | Colonial Beach Photographer

Help! I am the Mommy to a 6 month old!
No really, I love my little porker patty in April he has hit a mile stone 6 MONTHS! I am proud to say that we have been able to make through the late night feedings and the "I don't know why you are crying" moments very well.

Julian is progressing very well just a few of the newest updates to come my way are, Sleeping through the night. sleeping on his tummy, dancing to music, holding our sippy cups, calling everyone DaDa... EVERYONE! knowing that when he is mad to yell MaMa. He will play a jock on you real fast and wow can he blow out a diaper.

So last week was Spring Break here in Hanover County so I took my boys & Kylic to Colonial Beach to enjoy the warm weather in style. This was Julian's first trip to the beach and playing in the sand. Now to this day he would sit with support but never on his own, and wouldn't you know it he started to sit like a pro! Playing in the sand and water as if it was the best thing in the world. I was able to catch some really great photos of the little man going to town and I am excited to share with all my great friends!










I love that little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment