Monday, April 8, 2013

Friend over Photographer \\ Personal

Hello Monday! The last two weeks have been crazy, with Career Day, Field Trips, Wedding Plans, & Wine Runs... Not to forget my Best Friends beautiful "Cracker Barrel" Wedding just 2 days ago! I have to say this was the first time that I was the Best friend at a wedding and not the photographer. WOW was that tricky I had to catch myself a few time and remove the photographer's hat and simply relax and enjoy my best friends happiness.

Many (& I mean MANY!) of our friends have been asking for over a year now if I was going to be the wedding Photographer since there was no adult wedding party, logical question right? Well this was a tough one for Kelley and I to both decide on. I would have been more than happy to capture her special day from start to finish but I also know that I would not have been able to be there for her or enjoy the wedding as I did. Lets admit it if you know me for sure you know that I am a workaholic and once I start there is really no stopping me. Plus I was a Basket on tears as soon as she stepped out of the limo on to the ceremony location!

But I was the unofficial photographer for many of the special events leading up to the wedding ceremony want to see the fun we got to have and what I really got to capture of her so special moments?

** Please remember that I was not the contracted professional photographer and will not be displaying these images as my professional work. This post and display of images is as the Bride's Friend and nothing more than a personal post about something that has been a big event in my life for over a year now. **

The Rehearsal - 4.5.13











The Wedding Details - 4.6.13









Wedding Day 












The PARTY! 


Thanks to Jennifer for stealing my camera and snapping me having some fun.

Look there I am again, singing so craziness. lol!









A great end to a perfect Wedding! I truly wish Kyle and Kelley all the best in the coming years of marriage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment