Monday, April 15, 2013

McCorey Family \\ Forest Hill Park \\ Richmond Family Photography


Hello Monday! What a crazy busy weekend I had and let me tell you I am feeling it today. Birthday Parties, Luncheons, Head Shots, Family Portraits, Styled Zombie Engagement Portraits! Yep all in 2 days. So today I want to show off a few of the beautiful McCorey Family from Sunday Mornings Family Portrait session.

Sunday morning was such a beautiful morning just cool enough for shorts but not too hot that it requires mass amounts of water on hand. I have shot sessions at Forest hill park before but always down on the water with all the beautiful greenery along the water. Yesterday I wanted to break it up a bit so the McCoreys and I worked at the main house all alone from the other park patrons. Please enjoy a few of these images as I work to complete more in the coming days.










I told you they were too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment