Monday, April 23, 2012

Mommy&Me 2012 Promotion | Virginia Lifestyle Photographer

Well Spring has sprung! Wahoo am I right? With the warmer weather brings the need for updated photo sessions, and as I like to do I have another great session promotion just for the month of May!


Mommy&Me 2012 Promotion
$80
gets you:

  • Full photo session from Hildebrandt Photography
  • 40 High Resolution Images in an online album
    (www.hildebrandtphotography.shootproof.com)
  • & you walking home with a Digital Image Disc with 25 of those images!
(this is a $125 value any time outside on May)

A custom Mommy&Me Print Package can be added to you order for $40 which includes:
  • Matted 11x14
  • 1 - 8x10
  • 2 - 5x7
  • 4 - Wallets


I have a few select dates open for these great sessions, so make sure you snag your session time now!

April 28: 9am, 11am
April 29: 4pm
May 6: 4pm, 6pm
May 12: 10am
May 19: 10am, 4pm

E-mail me today!





No comments:

Post a Comment