Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jamyson's Post Christmas Pt. 2 \\ Carillon War Memorial \\ Richmond's Children Photographer

Jamyson's Post Christmas Photos

Part 2


From the moment Jamyson saw my camera she wanted to play with it. I mean what kid wouldn't want to play with a $3000 camera? I know my boys will grab it as soon as they see it! Jamyson was full of smiles and even captured some great shots of mommy on the sidelines. I have to give Jamyson her props for being so sweet and workable in the crazy winds that met us at the Carillon War Memorial that day. I mean she was huddled on the ground at one moment between Mommy and me protecting her from that crazy mess, no worries that was not going to stop the sweet ms. Jamyson from being a start that day!












Everything turned out great with a big Thank You to close this Mini session out back in January.



No comments:

Post a Comment