Sunday, September 22, 2013

Once a Year FLASH SALE!

That's right beautiful people I just turned 25! WOW where has the time gone? In the last 5 years I have become engaged, taken on a pre-teen Son, had a baby boy, & started a photography business. 

Not to forget that I was named One of Hanover's Best Photographers of 2013. WHAT? really that's the best birthday gift I could ask for from my fans. Y'all are the best so here's my birthday gift for you... 

A FLASH BIRTHDAY SALE!


55% off all Weekday Sessions booked in October and November! That's right it lowers my normally $200 session fee to just $95 for a full photo session with yours truly and that one of a kind Hildebrandt Photography USB full of all final images and a spacial print release.
Contact me now to book your limited date!
That's right think about the holidays that are coming up, your senior that is graduating High School, or even your family photos that are in much need of updating!
Just because it's my birthday doesn't mean I can't share my gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment