Thursday, May 23, 2013

Glen Allen High School Senior Prom \\ Glen Allen Senior Photographer

I am far from the type to stay up to midnight 3 days in a row, half the time I don't make it past 10pm any night of the week, BUT with last weekends late night photography request I felt it was fitting that I write all about Glen Allen's Prom at midnight!

Last Saturday I had the honor of not only photographing 6 beautiful couples before prom but also the After Prom party for Glen Allen High School. Lets start with the 6 couples... The red couple, orange couple, green couple, yellow couple, pink couple, & white couple.... Yes that is was they were named and referred to as for the whole night. lets be honest there is no way I was going to meet 6 couples, 12 sets of parents, & siblings all in an hour and remember everyone's name. Heck I think I forgot my own name there for a few minutes. Luckily I had my trusty side kick Chelsea right there with me. So here are a few of my favorites from the Pre-prom images...




Red! Simple and beautiful on them both.



Silver and Orange? I would have never thought to pull that together.



Never going to loose that beauty in the backdrop of green.



A couple after my own heart with the beautiful yellow.



My favorite couple ever! Not to forget look at that awesome color play they both pulled off.



Wow those dresses are to die for in my book! I mean the white one makes me wast to sell me wedding dress and pick a new one! lol 

Wow that was a lot, maybe I will save the After Prom post for next week... More to come on all the fun!
Wow when did I start rhyming? Sleep must be required.

To check out all the images of these great couples check out the PASS album: 
http://hildebrandt-photography.pass.us/gaprom


No comments:

Post a Comment