Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bestie Therapy \\ Getting Real \\ Ashland Super Mommy (Kinda)

As a mommy to a pre-teen and 16 month old there are days that I need super lock down 72 hour hold therapy sessions, but as a mostly single mom where do I find the time for a massive psychiatric break down?

I DON'T!!!!

Thanks to my new found therapy I am in less need for 72 hour hold days, BESTIE THERAPY! That's right I have to sometimes step away from my super mom and super small business owner roles to take a Bestie and Erica day.

February and the start of March has been a very trying time with a month full of love passing, reminding me that I don;t get to snuggle or love on my guy every night or at least once a month like most of the world are luck to embrace. Oh and Julian is working on his 7th straight tooth in less than 2 months! I really think some if not most days Cody is the only sain person living in our home. 

Well with all that has gone on in the past 8 weeks Savannah (A.K.A. Bestie) got the *911* text a few weeks ago...

"Shopping, March 2, Williamsburg?"

That's right its just that simple, 3 little words and 1 number that can release so much stress with a future promise. Those 3 words were taken and accepted to be turned into a very memorable Bestie Therapy Session in Williamsburg, Va this last weekend...


*** Special Thanks to Savannah, my "Bestie" for contacting me 17 months ago to shoot your boudoir images, then for becoming one of the most important people in my life today.

Much Love! ***


Gotta Support my Hubby!

The man candle section at Yankee Candle, Really 2x4?

50% off sale at coach! 


Christmas in March!


My arm was killing me!

My favorite photo I have ever taken of her... & it was a cell phone image! CRAZY


That's right I had to use my cell phone for these images but I think it was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment