Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Mini Sessions **Final Chance** \\ Henrico Childrens Photographer



Well as usual Mother Nature has decided to play games with my business again, With the snow fall we received on Wednesday into 70 degrees last weekend too many of my Mini Session Models were sick to attend. So I would like to open up 6 more sessions to anyone who wants them.

I still guarantee image delivery before Easter Sunday!



For a total investment of $110 you will get a full 30 minutes in front of my camera, A styled Sessions for your Son or Daughter with all the childish fun of the Easter Holiday.

 After your Mini Session with in 7 days you will receive your 13 Digital Images via mail on a Hildebrandt Photography USB Drive for sharing and printing as you wish. I will also include a Free 11x14 Print for you to display in your home at no extra cost.

I have LIMITED SESSIONS AVAILABLE on both March 23th and 24th 
**$50 deposit and signed contract to reserve the date and time.**

MARCH 23TH SESSIONS:

9:00am: Still Open
9:40am: Still Open
10:10am: Still Open

MARCH 24TH SESSIONS:

4:40pm: Still Open
5:10pm: Still Open
5:40pm: Still Open

No comments:

Post a Comment