Monday, March 11, 2013

Going Green for March \\ Showing Love in the World

Lets go Green for the Month of March right? That means no more electricity, no more hot water, & No More double cheeseburgers! Sounds great right?

YEAH RIGHT!!! I could not go full on green would I dare to take my career in its baby state to such a far out there world compared to my daily life. But I do want to take a few minutes to share some great Green Love in this month of green.

Green is the color of Spring, Luck, Growth, Countries, & of course Money! But we can be honest life is not about money it is about enjoyment, experiences, LIVING! To me I don't think I would be able to explain my world without green. Not to forget green it totally my favorite color! I bet you couldn't tell that right? All the yellow that I have in my business well thats because I have not branded my business to be me.

SIDE NOTE! Why did I not brand Hildebrandt Photography with green? Simple my photography is not green it does not inspire my work, YELLOW does! Green shows me hope, warmth, and comfort. Yellow shows me Strength, Love, and Artistic Skills. Everything I want my business to be and show in my work.

So now in March I want to take a moment to show some photographic love to the color GREEN. Happy March and Happy green celebrating!




No comments:

Post a Comment