Monday, March 4, 2013

My Baby No More \\ Mommy Moment \\ Ashland Portrait Photographer


I don't post about Mommy Moments often, but my oldest son has just turned 11 in the past few weeks. So now its time to share (while holding back the tears I hope) another Proud Mommy Moment!

In the last year Cody has grown so much from becoming a full time big brother to Julian and finding his own voice and style. I don't think I could have seen this great change coming if I had written this post a year ago. And might I say what a looker he is becoming! I will have the girls beating on my door next year as he bridges into Middle School. Well that's a whole nother Mommy Moment post... Later this summer maybe. 

Now meet my oldest Son Cody Michael,






















Well there are the tears... MAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment