Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tori's Senior Prom \\ Richmond Senior Photographer


I never start a blog post with a photo BAM, but really how could I not this time?

I love Richmond, I love all the art I can walk 3 blocks and find 20 different great backdrops for my photography clients, but then you cant exactly stick just any client in front of bright colorful parking lot art work... But Tori she is the art work in these photos. I don't know that I could have found a backdrop that would have over shined this 2013 beauty!











This all started with a Facebook post looking for a prom model for this months Glen Allen High School Prom Cards, not expecting to capture these amazing images but grateful to of had Tori answer the call out & deliver amazing beauty for me... in the COLD rain!!!

Thank You so much Tori!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment