Friday, September 13, 2013

All kinds of cute with the Longoria Girls \\ Caroline Children'sPhotographer

Last March I had the honor of photographing Aaron & Ashley's Lucky in Love Wedding. Well totally not knowing at the time but I would become very close friends with all the Longoria siblings. Aaron's older brother Derrick and his beautiful fiancé Moncia have the cutest little girls just stunning! I love children, which is really one of the main reasons I specialize in children and family photography. (I'm not going to get side tracked! Promise!) Now me and all 4 of the Longoria little ones have hit it off really well. I really think of them all as little nieces and a nephew.

Last month I posted a little peak into the making of my very soon to be released Promo Video the The Girl Tyler, Tyler and I were brainstorming on what I wanted to show in my video what I wanted the motion of my images and work to show... Duh I want it to show the connection I have with all my clients! When Mya (Derrick & Monica's oldest) sees me anywhere... ANYWHERE she yells my name comes running and gives me such a big hug! (I love it. In fact all the longoria kiddos give me great big hugs but Myas are the biggest... Shhh don't tell anyone. Lol) I can't plug into words the connection I have with Mya & Makayla simply because one I'm not a writer. Really I suck with words, and two when a 4 year old hugs you and falls asleep on your chest after just meeting you a few months earlier there is a crazy connection no one really understands. 

When I realized I wanted the girls in my video I contacted Monica right away! We set the schedule, I asked her to bring me the girls to be photographed by me (in Bowling Greene, 50+ minutes north of their home) all while I am being recorded by 3 awesome videographers & 1 beautiful behind the scenes  photographer. Oh and did I forget to say this was just 2 weeks before our first shoot date?

CRAZYNESS! Pure crazy I am not usually a last minute kind of girl unless it is at all required but I really struggled with who to invite into my video, I wanted all my great clients but knew I could not have 100+ clients in a 2 minute video! 

As a beautiful Pre-video Release I give you the way to cute Longoria Girls who will start in the soon released Hildebrandt Photography Promo Video of 2013! 










Now check out their full session with me: CLICK PLAY!




All kinds of cute!









1 comment:

  1. Erica Stanley - https://www.facebook.com/Hildebrandt.photos/posts/10151660225054716?comment_id=27498425&offset=0&total_comments=12&notif_t=feed_comment

    Gift Card!


    What did you think of my video?

    ReplyDelete