Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kaylee turns 5 Part 1 \\ Henry Clay Inn \\ Ashland Children's Photographer

Kaylee Turns 5!


So lets talk about the downside of being an outdoor natural light photographer in Virginia... WEATHER! Too Cold, Rain, & Even Winds have kept Kaylee and I from getting together but good thing Mother Nature opened the skye today for me to get a great session in with the beautiful Ms. Kaylee! That was only problem one to our session, Since we had 2 days of rain to deal with I changed our shoot location to a more concrete location (The Ashland Train Station) But would you know it as I show up to my locations 10-15 minutes before my sessions there was amtrack ripping up the tracks in Ashland and replacing them... REALLY? 

No need to worry! I thought ahead not knowing the tracks were scheduled to be worked on... Maybe I should really start reading the local newspaper more! I so swear to start reading that next week. So I improvised and Kaylee, Stephanie, Rebecca & I went puddle jumping! That's right 4 beautiful ladies found some great mud puddles and went a jumping... well at least Kaylee did and I think the rest of use just got a lot of splashes coming out way... Totally Worth IT!

Catch a Sneak Peak into all the beauty & fun I got to work with this morning!












 I must disclose No One knew what I had in mind other than I texted Stephanie at 8:30am and told her to bring a Change of close and Water Boots for Kaylee! Stephanie Responded with : 

I really have amazing Clients!!

No comments:

Post a Comment