Sunday, February 24, 2013

Little Carter Pt. 1 \\ Lifestyle Newborn \\ New Kent Children's Photographer

Welcome Little Carter

I can't help myself! That's right every time I get to photograph the cutest little wrinkles known as newborns I start itching with the Baby Fever. I guess there is one plus side to having a husband residing in Kuwait for long periods of time. Otherwise we might have 5 kids instead of just 2!

So how did I meet Amanda (Carter's Awesome Mommy!) A few weeks ago I cut and posted a Austin's Birth Story well would you know it Austin is Carter's (just a few months) older cousin. I got a message for Austin's Mommy to please contact her cousin Amanda, so long story short I got to meet Amanda, Brian, Hannah, Eric & Carter this afternoon, to get a lifestyle session of their beautiful family.

Take a look at a few of today's beautiful images that really make me want to have another sweet blessing...












His Stardom knows no bounds! I am excited to watch this beautiful family grow in the coming years!



No comments:

Post a Comment