Monday, February 11, 2013

Sara's Maternity Pt. 2 \\ Randolph-Macon College \\ Ashland Maternity Photographer



Sara's Maternity

I personally have known Sara since Middle School. I can't say I remember the exact moment that we met or became such good friends but I know that we have been close for some time now. When Sara first told me her and Travis were trying to get pregnant I was so excited! I had just had my little guy and couldn't wait for our kiddos to grow up and play together over the future years!

After many months of trying Sara finally confirmed her pregnancy with those very special 2 blue lines! That was it from that day I have been close by documenting her beautiful pregnancy and excitably waiting the arrival of sweet baby Addison! Which yes I have documented!

I am writing this post now right before Sara Goes in to Labor, recapturing some of my favorite moments from the 9 month journey that Sara has gone through to get to seeing Sweet Baby Addison's face.







2 Month Photos taken in Downtown Ashland, Virginia



4 Months Photos taken at The Ashland Berry Farm in Hanover, Virginia








Photos taken at the Thomas Home in Ashland, Virginia




Photos taken at the Thomas Home in Ashland, Virginia







Photos taken on the grounds of Randolph- Macon College in Ashland, Virginia


So Beautiful. Check Back soon to see part 1 of Addison's Birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment