Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reviews & Rewards \\ Perks with Hildebrandt Photography

Reviews & Rewards

I want to hear what you think about me!

I want to feature you and your session on my Website in 2013! To do so I will need a little feedback. What did you think about out session together? What did you like and dislike?
Would you please head on over to a special Review page that I have set up with Stik.com, leave me a review from our session, your ordered products, and my pricing.

I want to show you off & what you think about me all over my website in 2013. But don't worry I know it might be hard to find the time in your day to stop and write a review about my small business. For taking the time to help me out I'm gonna give you a FREE $25 gift Certificate to use in 2013!



What have my 2012 Clients had to say already?


To see all the Spot Lighted Reviews head on over to my website and read them all!

Kind Words about Hildebrandt Photography 











I love my clients!



No comments:

Post a Comment