Friday, November 25, 2011

Hildebrandt Photography's |after your nap| **BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL**

Now that we have finished our midnight shopping trips and caught a little nap I am posting my: after your nap **BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL** 

Now that we have all finished our Midnight shopping trips and caught a nice little nap, I am offering my:
1/2 off all of 2012 1 hour portrait sessions @ $25 (normally $50) – pricing will go up in 2012 (and I will not be having any sales or discounts next year) ,so take advantage of this special price today , through Cyber Monday. 
1/2 price 2012 session image DVDs @ $30 (normally $60) - new in 2012 DVDs will no longer be included in sessions fees but an extra order. Order your 1/2 price image DVD now and use it with any booked session in 2012. (Image DVDs will hold all images from the session edited. no longer will I pick the top 35 to give to you)
I will not be offering any 50% sales or discounts next year , so take advantage of this special price today through Cyber Monday!
If you want updated pictures of you, future newborns:), updated family pictures, or even if you just want to give someone the wonderful GIFT of pictures to a friend or loved one. (THINK CHRISTMAS & BIRTHDAYS) you will want to snag this deal today! :)Please pass this awesome deal along to everyone on your facebook!
1/2 price 2012 session image DVDs
Email me: e-stanley@comcast.net with Cyber Monday in the subject. I will then e-mail you over a Paypal invoice 
<3 Erica
To see more of the exciting changes coming to Hildebrandt Photography in 2012 check out my website: www.Hildebrandt-Photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment