Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"J" Family |Holiday|

Earlier in the month I had a session we a new family, I was so excited! I love getting e-mails, messages, or text messages (& sometimes calls) from new clients that have seen my work from a friend, family member, or just in passing on Facebook. I was lucky enough to get the chance to meet Billy, Brandy, & Brooke for their holiday photo session. Not to leave out the sweet little Baby Bump that Brandy was sporting.

We walked the park, played on the swings, and walked the lakes. We got to meet the Turtles, the large fish, and talk about the crocodile in the waters. But best of all we got to talk to the flying cranes, Billy made this crazy noise it was a mix between a donkey and a pig. I couldn't do it anything close to his, but it made the birds fly and best of all little Brooke caught on and starting talking with the birds too.

From swinging high in Daddy's arms, snoring at the camera, playing ring around the rossie, and barging with a 2 year old for a little smile (what was offered? Candy, Mac n Cheese form Red Robin, and Teddy) this family was sweet and great together! I can't wait to meet the newest "B" in the "J" Family!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from that day.

Enjoy!











<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment