Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sealed in time Photography |Fellow Photographer|

Earlier this week drove out to Yorktown, VA to have a photography fun morning with another newbie photographer. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun! So let me give you the run down of another great "Ericka Dawn" (side note if you didn't know my legal name is Erica Dawn S.) 

Coming from Yorktown, VA she has had a passion for Photography for a long time. She has a little boy with beautiful blond curls, and a great husband to be. Ericka is a great upcoming bride herself. You will be seeing her Wedding on this blog some time next fall! I couldn't say just how much I felt like I was looking in a mirror while shooting this session. It was fun, exciting, and beautiful backdrops. Well here we go I am going to share all of her session for you and her other clients to get a great feel for this amazing woman!

If you are a fellow photographer and would like a Photo Fun Day contact me through my website and we can get together and shoot some photos!

Enjoy!

























































If you need a photographer in the Hampton Roads Area look up Sealed in time Photography, She's Amazing!

<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment