Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kelli | 2013 Senior Rep - Caroline High School | Caroline Senior Photographer


I’m honored, flattered and flat out excited to announce this years Senior Rep from Caroline, VA. 




Kelli!

I got to meet Kelli's mom at the Ashland Strawberry Faire, we got to talking and BAM! I had a beautiful 2013 Senior Model to represent my brand! So While we were photographing Kelli's Senior Photos last month I got to learn a lot about Kelli. Like she is interested in Photography as more than just a Hobby. 


Earlier this week I asked Kelli to take a minute and answer a few questions for this blog post so all my great readers could get to know her a little more so here we go:


1. What kind of look were you going for in your Senior photos?

I was going for a natural look by using my normal makeup and cloths that I wear fairly often.

2. How was your experience during your senior session?

It was absolutely amazing! I had a great time.

3. What's one piece of advise you'd give to anyone getting their senior photos taken?

Have fun and don't be too serious with it because the best pictures are when you're having a good time.

4. Did you take any props to your session?

I was going to bring my camera, but I forgot it at home. 

5. What were you most anxious about prior to your session?

I wasn't nervous because I had seen Erica's work before hand and I knew she would do an amazing job.

6.Lets talk location, What did you think?

We went to the Carillon and I loved it. The sight was amazing and I would definitely recommend it.

7. Where did you get your outfits from?


Charlotte Russe


American Eagle


JC Penneys


Now I would like to fully welcome Kelli to the Hildebrandt Photography Family! Kelli will be spending the next few months working with Seniors at her local High School, by showing them the value in Senior Portraits by me & recruiting Senior Reps for my 2014 Senior Campaign.

Over the up coming months I am sure you will be seeing much more of Kelli on my Website, Facbook, and this blog!




WELCOME KELLI!





No comments:

Post a Comment