Friday, August 10, 2012

One Frame Friday | August 10 | Ashland Family Photographer

It's a little late for my normal one frame friday but, I have had a crazy day!!! So I say better late than never! Last night I got to spend some time with one of my sweet Maternity Clients who has now become my Families Client... She brought out this amazing frame to use with her son (FYI he was not down for the famed photo :o(... )

Well I could not help myself to use the beautiful set up to check my light and settings with... This is how it turned out... BEAUTIFUL!!! (get it now?)




With a very busy weekend coming up, I am sure I will have many more favorite images to share on One Frame Friday! Make sure you get all the up to date information by joining my Newsletter & by Following me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment