Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jay & Vanna \\ Styled Engagement Photos \\ Richmond Zombie Photographer

Jay and Vanna are Engaged!

Now if you know these 2 awesome people you would know that a simple "Normal" engagement session is never going to happen! Here's how it happened...


November 2012 the planning started! By April 2013 it was done, rocked out, Zombie @ss was kicked! Rest assured I did manage to get a few of Jay not looking like a serial killer....









WOW! I have known Jay and Vanna for over 7 years but I can say I would have never thought our session together would have come out this amazing! Love them!

Now here is all the Fun from out session together...



To see the Full HD video Follow Me...

Now for some of the Zombie fun with the great Behind the Scene images captured by Crystal Reyns Photography & Storyteller Photography, (Thanks Ladies!)










To catch all the fun from behind the scenes check out last month's blog post! 


Best shoot in a longtime! But I am looking for my next great shoot idea... Got an itch to go crazy in front of my camera? CALL ME!




Costume MakeUp Artist : Kristi StMary
Zombies : Tyler & Colt
Back Up Photographers: Crystal Reyns (Crystal Reyns Photography) & Candice DeJesus (Storyteller Photography)
Bride & Groom: Vanna & James (Stanley)



No comments:

Post a Comment