Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Better Days Just Ahead \\ May's Goals


From the start of Hildebrandt Photography I knew it would be an up hill battle. I knew I would have to work long nights, take time away from my family, & pore my sweat and tears into a dream I never saw coming true. In the long years that have come and gone I struggled with should I or Shouldn't I... Will I fail or succeed... Can I even do this?

I have come to find that I must set my goals for my business and my family to even come close to success. I no longer ask myself Can I? but I say Here's what I have to do. 

NEGATIVITY HAS NO ROOM IN MY FUTURE!

This month I must accomplish personally:

1. Start & Finish my 8 page spring cleaning chores... Lets be honest spring cleaning really comes at the worst time for all Virginia Photographers! 

2. Find an Awesome handy-man, housing 2 boys, a grandfather, & 3 animals its time to do a little cosmetic work on my starter home. 

3. Cook more healthy meals for my family everyday. I love connivence but I hate the waist line that fast food brings with it.

In May I must accomplish for Hildebrandt Photography to sore:

1. Take time to pre-blog out my month. I love to blog once I get started but I have to say it is hard to blog a session when it has been 2 weeks and 7 other clients in between you and that amazing session's blog post. Lets pre blog & gain my standing on the inter web!

2. Clean my desk & desktop off at the end of every week! I love to go go go but that causes the mess and paperwork to pile up, time to cut that mess out and be more productive with less searching.

3. Hire a business Lawyer! contracts, insurance, new branches of business,... all things that need to be delt-with ASAP to achieve my 2014 goals!


I love and look up to Steve Jobs like crazy!
Don't be afraid to call me out on not reaching these goals, cause lets say I will try my @$$ off to talk myself out of growing! (Stupid lazy inner voice!)



No comments:

Post a Comment