Saturday, October 15, 2011

Football Family

I am back again! now post baby Julian's birth out and about catching all the great moments for my amazing clients! So I think it is only fitting that I left to give birth to my little one only 4 days after shooting the 'M' Boys of Fall; and to keep my crazy OCD booty on track 4 days after labor I was back out shooting the 'M' Football Family!

This family is amazing! So bright and fun to work with. I am sure you all will keep seeing them on this blog for many many tiems to come. So here are the great photos I grabbed of them, last week.

Enjoy

































Don't forget to check out this Football Families' (Sneak Peak) over on Facebook under Hildebrandt Photography Fan Page.
(Sneak Peak photos are only posted on Facebook, never the blog)

<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment