Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chelsea & Roy | Couples

Only 3 days before my son entered this crazy world, I had the chance to photograph the cutest couple! Chelsea & Roy from out in New Kent, Chelsea was a bundle of laughs and Roy was 100% in love with Chelsea! I don't know if you have ever got the chance to meet that couple that you can feel their love just by standing next to them? Well they are one of these couples! I remember telling them during their session that I was behind the camera smiling from ear to ear with them, on every snap of the flash.

If I keep going my new mommy hormones will kick in and I will start crying, so let me share these photos before I am not able to see my computer screen any longer.

(Shhh... I can't wait for our next session together!)

Enjoy!
































Don't forget to check out Chelsea & Roy | Couples {Sneak Peak} over on Facebook under Hildebrandt Photography's Fan Page! (A sneak Peak is not posted on the blog but only on Facebook)

<3 Erica

1 comment:

  1. Erica! Thank you so much for the beautiful photos...we all love them! It really just captures us! You have done such an amazing job and we certainly will be getting our next photo session done with you : ) Thank you so much for your hard work...you are AMAZING!!<3

    ReplyDelete