Saturday, October 15, 2011

"M" Boys of Fall

Back before my little boy came into this world (four days before), I had another great chance to photograph one of my favorite friends and repeat customers The "M" Family. This time I asked to snag some photos of Jayden's and Dad's Homecoming football game. Let me tell you my oldest son has been playing on the line for four years now with this team, so I have been around the game and teams for a while and sweet Jayden has got the talent! Trust me fans he is one to keep your eye on as he gets older!

Here are the great photos that I was able to catch of this great father & son team

Enjoy!
























Don't forget to check out the "M" Boys of Fall (Sneak Peak) over on Facebook under Hildebrandt Photography's Fan Page!
(All Sneak Peaks are only posted to facebook, never on the blog)

<3 Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment