Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ashland Strawberry Faire | 3 days & counting

Every Year here in Ashland there is a special street faire held at Randolph Macon College on the First Saturday in June, The Ashland Strawberry Faire! As one of the town natives (hehe) I think I have been to the fair at least 20 times now. There are Vendors, games, pageants, and tons of other great booths.

But this year the faire has something special to offer, Hildebrandt Photography Booth #533! Wahoo that's right I will be showing off my work and offering a great 1 day only special.

But there's a catch to all my great Newsletter followers I will be announcing my awesome faire special tomorrow in my first Newsletter and you can be one of the firsts to snag the great deal. To join my Newsletter group you leave your email below.

More information about the faire and all their events can be found at ashlandstrawberryfaire.com
Here are a few of my favorite images from last years faire, and I hope to see you all out there this year!








No comments:

Post a Comment