Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Things I love in May | Personal | Virginia Lifestyle Photographer

I am sorry I know it is a little late but I am super excited to share this months top 5 favorite things...

1. B& H "The Professional's Source" magazine.
    It is like the Big Toy magazine for Professional Photographers! They have great deals, equipment, & really help you find just the right equipment to go with your work. LOVE them!
BandH.com

2. Pinterest!
   Its where every woman can plan her dream wedding, build the perfect house, & check out my work! hehe Well you can check out my great work, wardrobe suggestions or color combos that work so well together. If you have not stumbled on to the site yet check it out!!!
Pinterest.com/hildebrandtp

3. MAC/Apple
   That's right I am proud to say I am a MAC girl! It all started a few years ago with the iPod, then it moved into the My MAC bookpro, Then I bought me the iPhone 4,  and then it has all headed down hill, in the last 12 months I have purchased the iPhone 4s, iPad, & iMac... a little obsessed with MAC maybe.
www.apple.com

4. Infants Advil
    WOW can I say that I always used other brands with my oldest son but I have been converted, Julian has had a few small fevers here and there over the last 8 months of life but nothing that I would use would knock the fever out as long or fast and Advil! AMAZING!!!!
     I'm telling you Buy it, use it, LOVE IT!!!

5. Dry Erase Boards
    I have 3 dry erase boards full at all times it feels like.
      1. Business Calendar
      2. Organized Life Board
      3. Budget & Store Board
      4. Life's Calendar
I really don't know if I would ever get anything done in the house if I didn't have my boards. I tell my husband sometimes that I love my pretty boards almost as much as him, best part about them, they will never ague with me... I'm always right. hehe


Well there you have it a little peak into my world this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment